Open hearts can lead to open minds, and open minds can lead to open hearts. Teens and tweens of all backgrounds and from any faith tradition—or none at all—are welcome to our open and inclusive teen gatherings. Youth eleven years old and up meet with members of the congregation for social time around food and conversation, seasonal activities, and focused time celebrating and understanding how we are similar to and different from one another.
- Thursday, February 13, 5–7pm—Make dinner together, parents and guardians are welcome
- Thursday, March 12, 5–7pm—Creativity with the team from Ruby’s Makery
- Thursday, April 16, 5–7pm—Activity TBD
- Thursday, May 7, 5–7pm—Mothers Day creations
- Friday, June 5, 5–8pm—Hosting the 3rd annual Pride Picnic!
Email us at email@example.com with questions.